A little Christmas music to view by? The best Christmas song ever? “I’ll Be Stoned For Christmas”,
It is hard to pick a “best” from the many Bob Rivers twisted Christmas songs, but that one is right up there.
Here’s another one, “Aquaclaus” – done by Rivers in the style of Jethro Tull performing “Aqualung”,
Next, an important tip for holiday parties,
This is “A Dubstep Christmas” by Skrillex,
Here are two pretty unlikely looking fellows playing the four-armed, one guitar cover of Lady Gaga’s “Bad Romance”, not particularly a holiday item but….. eh, so what,
Here is Tchaikovsky’s “Sugar Plum Fairy” played on a glass harp,
And last for this time, Mrs. Claus showing us why the reindeer fly for Santa….
Authored by RamTheSunlover+
- Sunday Funnies December 11 (ramthesunlover.com)
- Sunday Funnies November 27 (ramthesunlover.com)
- Five Christmas Songs To Clear The Room (wncx.radio.com)
- An Video Roundup Christmas (youngsblog.com)
- Rhett and Link’s ‘Christmas Carol Caption Fail’ Unwraps YouTube Mondegreens (wired.com)
- Oy, Hark! (slate.com)
- The Xmas factor: what’s the best Christmas song ever? (extragoodshit.phlap.net)