Here are a few collected GIFs of sweet release cumshots for your summer viewing pleasure,
You can’t resist or escape from these lips
As if you could possibly want to Continue reading →
It is a well-known internet-proven fact that there is one, and only one, face cream that stands head and shoulders above the competition, endorsed by none other than Heather Locklear, who, in an on-camera conversation with TMZ reporters,was asked if she had any recommendations for anti-aging skincare products.
Her reply? “You just put semen on your face.”
Turns out spermine, one of the components of semen, is high in anti-oxidants and can be used to smooth out wrinkles.
How could the Ram resist taking a closer look at this one?
Heather’s beauty secret is corroborated by Stella Ralfini, who describes herself as an author and tantric guide, and says she discovered the semen mask while studying tantra in India.
“I came across one of the most beautiful women I’d ever seen,” Ralfini wrote on her website. “She told me she was in her late sixties but looked much younger. Her skin was so silky smooth and line-free, I had to know her secret.”
“Her secret was that she used a face mask made from her husband’s sperm.”
Impressed? You should be! And semen is, ahem, loaded with lots of other helpful chemicals including testosterone, estrogen, prolactin, opiod peptides, oxytocin, serotonin, melatonin, and norepineprine. Those are good for ya anywhere they land.
- Heather Locklear uses semen for anti-aging (newsfixnow.com)
- Is It Good For Your Skin When He Comes On Your Face? (cosmopolitan.com)
- Sperm Facial: 67-Year-Old Stella Ralfini Claims Regular Semen Masks Give Her Eternal Youth (medicaldaily.com)
There’s a new Olympic sport under consideration for the 2016 Summer Games.
Its reminiscent of Synchronized Swimming.
However, the teams have fewer members and the practices are very popular for the public to watch.
Its called Synchronized Shooting.
The Swedish team has ROPEX® for its corporate sponsor, natch.
- Canadian Synchronized Swimming National Team will take advantage of the expertise of Russian coach and triple Gold Olympic medalist Tatyana Danchenko (newscanada-plus.com)
- A young group of synchronized swimmers are bringing the golden age of sexy back to the poolside (globalnews.ca)
- Gif of the Week – That Sweet First Sip (ramthesunlover.com)