Copyright Policies, Information, and Digital Millennium Copyright Act
My own original content is identified by use of the traditional © symbol and you must request, by use of the contact form found at the Contact tab and page, my permission to use the content for any purpose other than linking to it, or in a manner that fully complies with the “Fair Use” doctrine.
By contrast, almost all of the images found in the GIF and other image galleries or the various posts using GIFs or images, are harvested from the internet and were not identifiable as to original source or whether copyrighted or not. You are welcome to copy and republish those as I have.
I respect the intellectual property rights of others and will promptly respond to even informal claims that any material on this Website is protected by a valid copyright, and a request that such material be deleted/removed/taken down. However I also frequently use material that is not my original content under the “Fair Use” doctrine and and any person or entity requesting removal should first consider whether Fair Use applies. If you wish to request such removal simply use the contact form below.
If you wish to proceed in a formal process regarding a removal or take-down claim, you shall follow the following instructions:
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/), Ram The Sunlover will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement that are reported to Ram The Sunlover’s designated copyright agent identified below. If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of an owner of the copyright or of any exclusive right under the copyright, and believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please report your notice of infringement to Ram The Sunlover by providing Ram The Sunlover’s designated copyright agent listed below with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the Website;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Ram The Sunlover to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Ram The Lover to contact the complaining party, including a name, address, telephone number and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
All claims of copyright infringement on or regarding this Website should be delivered to Ram The Sunlover’s designated copyright agent using the contact form.